Don’t know where to start?
Confused about what to do in the gym?
Looking for that extra push?
Look no further.
Imagine you stop wasting your time. Imagine the feeling of getting the results you deserve and the confidence boost that comes with it. This is absolutely possible with the right plan in place.GET YOUR PLAN TODAY
4 common reasons why you’re not getting RESULTS:
1. No structure
You go to the gym with no real plan. You do a bit of this… a bit of that... maybe you even have a ROUGH idea of what you’re going to do that day - but ultimately you don’t have anything to follow. “It’s better than nothing!” – sure it is. However, wouldn’t you like to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your time and effort instead of just spinning your wheels?
2. No motivation
Lacking structure and subsequently lacking results can be really disheartening. This leads to periods of low motivation, much like “yo-yo” dieting. This all or nothing mindset is common but having a set plan in place can help you be consistent.
3. Lack of education
Don’t know where to start? Don’t know WHY you’re doing what you’re doing? Do you understand what it takes to change your body? Even the most basic education can help get you where you need to be.
4. Feeling Stuck
All the above has led you to feel stuck. We encourage you to exercise for the fun of it! But as the saying goes “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” – If you have goals to improve upon your current situation, perhaps it’s time you acted.
And we’ve been there!
Years spinning our wheels and not getting the results we felt like we deserved all because we DID NOT HAVE A PLAN or GUIDANCE from those more educated and experienced than us.
This is why we have created these 12-week transformation plans. We combined science-based principles and our wealth of experience to create an affordable plan designed to get you results. No extremes. No fluff. Just what we KNOW is effective.See transformation plans
Who is this plan for?
- Those looking to improve their body composition (build muscle, lose fat, or both)
- Those looking to properly track their progress & improve self-accountability
- Those looking to improve their motivation through having some proper structure and direction
- Those looking for an effective plan without the usual price tags
Who is this plan not for?
- Those who are looking for shortcuts and are afraid to put in the work
- Those looking for extreme training or “band aid” methods
- Those not willing to go to the gym
- Those who need the intense guidance from 1-2-1 coaching
- Those not willing to trust the process
What you get:
- 12-week training plan with 3 phases (4 weeks per training phase) – Each phase will get slightly harder to ensure you are being challenged and don’t get bored.
- A plan based on the number of days that suits your lifestyle, goals, and experience level (3, 4, or 5 day splits).
- Multiple formats so you can choose one that suits you – You will receive the plan in the form of a PDF and Excel spreadsheet – this enables you to track your progress if you wish.
- Transformation Guide – The guide will explain the important training principles behind changing your body and an explanation of how to use the plan.
- Exercise tutorial database – A list of 80+ video demonstrations and exercise cues to ensure you’re confident that you’re doing the exercises properly.
Choose a plan that suits your lifestyle and the amount of days you'd like to train.
3 Day Split
Full body split designed for someone who wants to train 3 days per week.
4 Day Split
Upper/Lower split designed for someone who wants to train 4 days per week.
5 Day Split
Horizontal Push-Pull/Vertical push-pull/Lower/Upper/Lower split designed for someone who wants to train 5 days per week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are these plans for?
Anyone wanting to improve their body composition. Whether you want to gain muscle, lose fat, or both. Even if you aren't focussing on body composition these plans will still be great for those looking to improve their general fitness and strength.
How many days per week will they be for?
There will be options for 3, 4, and 5 day plans/splits!
What experience level are they designed for?
The plans are suitable for all levels. However, we'd recommend choosing a split that suits your experience level and lifestyle. If you are more experienced you can train more frequently. For example, if you are a beginner you may want to try the 3 day plan. If you are intermediate you can try the 4 day plan. If you are more advanced you can try the 5 day plan.
Will I be able to track my progress?
Yes! You will receive an Excel spreadsheet, which will enable you to track all the important data including your weights and reps. If your goals are hypertrophy based, this is super important! And even if you aren't trying to build muscle, it can help with motivation and improving performance. That being said, you don't have to if you don't want to - you can follow the PDF.
How long are the plans?
They are all 12 weeks and split into 3 phases. Which means they will change and get slightly harder every 4 weeks. This is important for you to be able to progress but also prevents you from getting bored doing the same things over and over.
Why should I do weight training if my goal is weight loss?
When we talk about “weight loss” what we really want is FAT LOSS. You want to maintain muscle tissue as you lose fat in order to maintain your shape and metabolic health. The less muscle mass, the lower your resting metabolism will be. Having a proper weight training program in place will ensure you do not lose muscle as you progress.